Standard terms are Cash-In Advance or Net 30 Days (with approved credit). All new accounts should supply three (3) trade references and bank´s name and address. No order will be processed until a satisfactory credit check has been made or unless the order is accompanied by a cashier´s check or money order. No orders will be shipped C.O.D. without prior credit approval. Credit limits will be established and communicated upon approval of credit. Increased credit limits can only be achieved by a history of prompt payments. Late payments will be charged interest at the rate of 1.5% per month or the highest allowable by law on all invoices over 30 days.
To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number. All goods returned for credit will only be accepted within sixty (60) days of original invoice date. All change orders or cancellations will be at the discretion of THUNDER GROUP penalty for changes will be in accordance with any work already processed before change is requested. Returned goods must be in their original packaging & in restocking condition. Absolutely no returns after merchandise has been used. All authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge and must be shipped back on a prepaid basis.
Inspect the shipment as soon as received thoroughly. All our shipments have been counted and accepted by carriers. If any concealed loss or damage is discovered, please contact the freight company at once and request an inspection. If the freight company does not make the inspection, file an affidavit specifying date of notification and freight company´s failure to inspect. This will support your claim properly in the future. THUNDER GROUP is NOT responsible for any loss or damage once the delivery receipt is signed by the customer.
THUNDER GROUP will make every attempt to ship the best way in the absence of specific written shipping instructions. THUNDER GROUP reserves the right to delay or cancel all shipments if the account is delinquent or exceeds credit limit. THUNDER GROUP will endeavor to ship as quickly as possible (usually three to five days on standard items). If a specific ship date is required, please indicate that date along with the words "MUST SHIP". If THUNDER GROUP is unable to meet your requested ship date, we will make every effort to notify you as quickly as possible. THUNDER GROUP is not responsible for any delays in shipment for causes beyond its control.
MINIMUM ORDER POLICY
All prices are quoted F.O.B. Los Angeles or Warehouses and are subject to change without notice. Minimum initial order is $250 net, Minimum re-order is $150 net. MERCHANDISE ONLY SOLD IN INNER CASE PACK. A 10% up charge will be assessed for any broken inner pack quantities on applicable products. "Sold by Master Pack Only" items are excluded from Inner Pack breaking. All Back Orders are automatically cancelled unless noted on original purchase orders.
SUBJECT: RETURN AUTHORIZATION POLICY AND PROCEDURE
In the event that customers have a problem, either warranty or non-warranty related, customers should take the following steps to ensure the problem is handled professionally.
When a problem arises, customers have to call the following Thunder Group service center:
- City of Industry, CA Tel: 866.TARHONG Fax: 626.935.1609
How to determine if the problem is a warranty-related problem:
- It has to be under the manufacturer original warranty.
a. 1 year from the date of original purchase by the end user for all ELECTRIC Rice Cooker/Warmer Products; or
b. 1 year from the date of original purchase by the end user for all Rinnai GAS Rice Cooker/Grill
c. 5 Year Limited warranty against manufacturer defect, i.e. rust on all chrome and epoxy plated shelving.
- Customers/End Users have to present proof of purchase from their supplier or vendor in order to valid the warranty period. Fax copy is acceptable.
- Customers/End users have to provide a valid serial number for the product.
- No sign of misuse or abuse of the products.
If the problem is determined to be a warranty-related problem:
- Customer Service Specialist will issue a RGA number to the customer.
- Customers have 30 days to return the product(s), freight pre-paid, to our service center.
- On-site technician will determine the cause of the problem and perform any necessary repair (repair time is usually 7 days, however, Thunder Group reserves the right to extend the length of the repair if the problem needs further inspection).
- Thunder Group is responsible for all labors and parts.
- Products will be shipped back to the customer, freight pre-paid.
- Warranty for the repair work is 30 days or the remaining of the original warranty period; whichever is favorable to the customer.
If the problem is determined to be a non-warranty-related problem:
- Customers can request parts-sheet to be faxed to them and order parts in order to perform the repair themselves; or
- Customers can send back the product for a non-warranty repair with authorization to repair the unit.
- Repair fee is USD 85.00 per hour plus the cost of parts.
- Product will be shipped back to the customer at freight collect.
Thunder Group will not honor any payment deduction for warranty-related issue without authorization or damages caused by shipping.
- Customer should keep the original Sales receipt and the Serial number during the warranty period.
- Customer should fill out and send back the warranty card that came with the product upon purchase.
- Customer should always maintain and clean the products from dusts and cooking residues.
- Customer should always unplug the unit when not using.
- Always read the user manual/warranty policy before operating the unit.
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
780 South Nogales Street
City of Industry, CA 91748
12333-B Sowden Road
Houston, TX 77080
33 Truman Drive South
Edison, NJ 08817
5 MAJOR STEPS
1. Call the Service Center
2. Provide Proof of Purchase and Serial Number
3. Obtain a RGA number
4. Pack well and send back.
5. Repair and return back to the customer
Distributor should NEVER exchange the product to the Customer without first consult with Thunder Group´s Customer Service Department. We will not honor any return or exchange without a RGA number.